Sept 18, 2005. A sunny fall afternoon in Calgary. A beautiful outdoor patio. Surrounded by our closest friends and family. Desiree and Ryan were married in a simple ceremony followed by a pretty fun party if I do say so myself!
Thank to everyone who was there and to those who couldn't make it - we appreciate your thoughts and messages of congratulations.
I wanted to share the photos - because no one cares about my rambling, they just want to see the beautiful bride (and she was!) so here she is... oops, I just realized that I'm not smarter than the computer, damn.
Here is the link to the photos and I will come back and put the actuals in here once I figure out how to do that! If you click below, it will take you to Kodak's web page and they have all 250 photos that our photgrapher, Brad Heniger took. You will have to create an account, but then you can order prints if you would like them.
KodakShare
enjoy - RQ
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment