I must say, I still love driving in traffic and waiting to see something completely unexpected. I was in a go slow with a friend the other day, on our way to the grocery store. She was sitting in the back seat with me (as usual), and someone approached her side of the car attempting to sell something (as usual). He was holding up a string with some dead critters on it. I said "Is that?". My friend turned to see and said "RAAAATTSSS!! AHHHHHH!". It was hilarious, he waited for her to calm down, them held up another string. No dead rats this time, instead it was a string of bright coloured boxes with dead rats on them, called the Atomic Bomb. He was selling rat poison. I must say I thought that this kind of marketing was very very clever. You have to remember this is a street vendor! We then watched him go to the other cars and scare the living heck out of other people stuck in traffic. Sorry I didn't get a chance to take a photo, my girlfriend was freakin out, she didn't find it nearly as amusing as I did.
While at a Chinese market one day, I discovered a non-discrete door, selling bathroom use. The ladies got a kick out of it. So I snapped a photo with my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment