This is a photo of a sign on Fallamo bridge. I guess this was a common problem before the sign was put up. It is actually pretty common to see someone taking care of business, almost anywhere. We aren't just talking number one either.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Things that make you go, hmmmmm........
We cannot take credit for all of the following pics, John and George were kind enough to share a couple of their Kano road trip photos.
This is a photo of a sign on Fallamo bridge. I guess this was a common problem before the sign was put up. It is actually pretty common to see someone taking care of business, almost anywhere. We aren't just talking number one either.

This is a photo of a sign on Fallamo bridge. I guess this was a common problem before the sign was put up. It is actually pretty common to see someone taking care of business, almost anywhere. We aren't just talking number one either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment